- Educate you about current market conditions
- Prepare a professional Comparable Market Analysis and review it with you in detail
- Recommend which “presale” inspections are appropriate for your property
- Provide an excellent list of subcontractors and coordinate the work
- Implement an aggressive marketing plan
- Communicate with you as often as needed and in the manor in which you prefer
- Review all offers that are submitted on your property – discuss the pros and cons of each offer
- Provide utilities list and change of address website prior to close
- Offer continued service beyond the close of escrow
Preparing your home for sale
Creating Market Appeal
In today’s market, it is essential to prepare a home or investment property for sale. Buyers have less time to manage a remodel after close of escrow and prefer to buy “turnkey” properties when possible. That is why properties that are in excellent condition can demand a higher price, which results in a quicker and often smoother sale. Minor repairs and updating showcase your property’s best features, thereby maximizing the sales price you receive.
We have compiled a comprehensive list of stagers, subcontractors, and other tradespeople to simplify the process for you. Our stagers are carefully chosen to ensure the style of the staging complements your home’s best features. Our teams of professionals perform quality work at reasonable prices. We will work with you and your budget to prepare your home for sale ensuring your home will outshine the competition.
Painters . Color Consultants . Tile Layers . Plumbers . Electricians . Floor Refinishing Gardeners . Landscapers . Stagers . And more…